Call for Abstracts
The scientific program of the 11th Emirates Haematology Conference (EHC 2022) offers enriched educational content including workshops, case presentations, interactive plenary sessions and a platform for the participants to exchange ideas and network with Haematology experts worldwide. .
The EHC 2022 Scientific Committee invites researchers worldwide to submit abstracts as e-poster presentations at EHC 2022.
Do not miss this opportunity to share your research with an international audience. Submissions are only accepted online.
- Abstract submission opens for E-Poster Presentations
- Abstract Submissions will be divided into separate themes
Guidelines for submitting an abstract
The scientific committee will accept abstracts based on their relevance and quality, structure, content and degree of innovation.
- Red Blood Cells and Iron:Physiology and Disease
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Transfusion Medicine
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Failure
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Related Disorders
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Coagulation Disorders
- Cytogenics and Molecular Diagnostics
- Drug Resistance and Pharmacology
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Hemostasis & Thrombosis
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Infections in the Immune Compromised Host
- Training & Education in Hematology and Hematopathology
- Iron Overload
- MDS and Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes including PNH
- Myeloma and other Monoclonal Gammopathies
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Novel Therapeutics, Targeted Therapies and Gene Therapy
- Pediatric Haematology
- Platelets and Thrombocytopenia
- Quality & Patient Safety in Hematology & Hematopathology
- Quality of Life, Palliative Care and Ethics
- CAR T Cells
Structure of the Abstract
Background and Purpose
Results and Discussion
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is permitted. The titles and the names of the authors are excluded from this number and have to be entered separately. Tables should not be included in the abstract body.
- The methodology section should include the type of statistical analysis done if applicable to the study.
- Statements like “Results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract