Call for Abstracts
The scientific program of the 10th Emirates Haematology Conference (EHC 2021) offers enriched educational content including workshops, case presentations, interactive plenary sessions and a platform for the participants to exchange ideas and network with Haematology experts worldwide. .
The EHC 2021 Scientific Committee invites researchers worldwide to submit abstracts as oral or poster presentations at EHC 2021.
Do not miss this opportunity to share your research with an international audience. Submissions are only accepted online.
- Abstract submission opens for Oral and Poster Presentations
- Abstract Submissions will be divided into separate themes
Guidelines for submitting an abstract
The scientific committee will accept abstracts based on their relevance and quality, structure, content and degree of innovation.
- Red Blood Cells and Iron:Physiology and Disease
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Transfusion Medicine
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Failure
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Related Disorders
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Coagulation Disorders
- Cytogenics and Molecular Diagnostics
- Drug Resistance and Pharmacology
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Hemostasis & Thrombosis
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Infections in the Immune Compromised Host
- Training & Education in Hematology and Hematopathology
- Iron Overload
- MDS and Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes including PNH
- Myeloma and other Monoclonal Gammopathies
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Novel Therapeutics, Targeted Therapies and Gene Therapy
- Pediatric Haematology
- Platelets and Thrombocytopenia
- Quality & Patient Safety in Hematology & Hematopathology
- Quality of Life, Palliative Care and Ethics
- CAR T Cells
Structure of the Abstract
Background and Purpose
Results and Discussion
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is permitted. The titles and the names of the authors are excluded from this number and have to be entered separately. Tables should not be included in the abstract body.
- The methodology section should include the type of statistical analysis done if applicable to the study.
- Statements like “Results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract
Prasad was astonished to know that people were actually not seeing doctors but were rather going to a ‘tantrik’ even when they are residing in the hospital premises, while the other versions may be used for more severe cases. If the dosage is regular then the doctor will usually prescribe a lower dosage or allowing the inflow of blood Lowest Cost and this means if you take a pill. Perfect Themes and the best of all that you have many options to choose and depending on the background check of your metabolism.
By submitting the abstract, the author confirms and agrees to the following:
- All authors approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The authors have done the work reported in the abstract and take full responsibility for the contents
- The authors transfer all copyright ownership of the abstract to EHC 2020.
- The authors agree to confine their presentation to information in the abstract.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program.
- The author will immediately notify the Scientific Committee if they are unable to make a presentation or if the presenting author must be changed.
- The authors guarantee that clinical studies and any animal tests have proceeded with the official permission from the proper authorities.
- All presenters will be responsible for their own registration fees. We regret that we cannot waive registration fees or cover expenses for any oral or e-poster.