Become a Sponsor of EHC 2022
Welcome to a comprehensive menu of opportunities to promote your brand at the EHC 2022.
Sponsorship provides an excellent opportunity for companies operating in the field of Haematology, Thalassaemia and Haemogolopinathies and related subspecialities to network and build lasting relationships with current and prospective clients.
It is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of leading experts and professionals from both corporate and governmental departments as well as nursing and allied health specialists operating in the discipline of Haematology.
Sponsorship at the EHC 2022 provides premium market exposure by affiliating with the leading bodies in the field of Haematology.
It is an excellent platform to interact with medical professionals, at all levels and all segments – corporate and government departments who participate from across the region to be part of this fast growing event.
• Meeting your target audience virtually
• Building prospect databases
• Generating high-quality sales leads
• Building relationships with existing customers
• Demonstrating products / services
• Generating media exposure
• Building brand awareness
• Launching new products/ services
• Positioning your company as a market leader
• Targeting, testing and developing new markets
• Conducting market research
• Identifying and recruiting new distributors or partners
• Networking with industry peers
Flexible Bespoke Packages!
If you have a unique idea on how you would like to maximize your presence at EHC 2022, get in touch with us and we would be happy to work with you to develop a tailor-made sponsorship package that suits your needs and budget.
Please contact, Arjun Meethal, Business Development Manager on email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities and for any questions you may have.