We are pleased to announce that The 10th Emirates Haematology Conference (EHC 2020) is accredited with 16 CME Credit Hours by European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH)
Session Attendance Scanning
- Attendance to the sessions will be monitored through scanning of the barcode on your conference badge at the entrance of the session hall.
- CME credits awarded will be dependent on session attendance.
Instructions for Claiming CME Certificates :
Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP)
1. The delegates will receive a post-conference survey in the form of an online questionnaire.
2. Complete this survey.
3. The CME Certificate will be e-mailed to the email address provided at the time of registration.
Please ensure that the email provided at the time of registration is accurate, otherwise certificate of attendance and the CME certificate may not be received.
European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH)
If you have already informed the organizer of your interest to collect CME credit points and the CME account details upon registering to the event, then your credit points will be included by the organizers to your account.
In order to make sure you obtain your points, you have to have an account at the EBAH online system at www.ebah.org . If you have not done so already, please create one for yourself following the steps below:
- Visit our website: www.ebah.org.
- Create a CME account by clicking the red button: simple procedure and free of cost
- Inform your details to the event organizer, so they can add your CME credit points to your personal account.