EHC 2022 provides a unique opportunity for participants to network with haematology experts worldwide and meet inspiring speakers presenting the latest scientific knowledge and state of the art research in Haematology.
From 18th March 2022
- Access to Sessions
- On Demand Access for 30 days
- Access to Virtual Exhibition
Who Should Attend
- General Practitioners
- Residents and Fellows
- Medical Students
- Learn, participate in sessions, access the latest updates or share research findings through online posters and abstracts. No travel required.
- Gain virtual online access to a wide variety of live, Simu live, or on-demand, anytime, anywhere and on any device for 30 days after the conference.
- Network and interact with your peers though live chat, and other available connectivity and engagement tools.
- Access to virtual exhibition.
- Earn CME points.
Terms & Conditions:
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- In the event of acts of God, government restrictions, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, or any other comparable calamity or condition beyond the control of the Organizers (collectively a “Force Majeure”) before the first day of the Conference, the Organizer has the right to cancel or reschedule the Conference.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 24th February 2022. After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 24th February 2022 the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 24th February 2022.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursement will not be given for early termination of attendance.
- No Cash refunds will be provided under any circumstances.
- By registering for the EHC 2022 Virtual, you are providing us with permission to include your name, organization, and country for the list of attendees shared with select exhibitors.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The participant hereby understands that recordings of the digital content and the capture of images and videos to be publicly shared are prohibited.
- Intellectual Property Rights: ESH or the speakers/authors retain the copyright and intellectual property rights on their information, documents, files, presentations, and other content shared during the digital conference and on the virtual platform.
FAQ’s for Online Payment:
What should I do when I face any error in registration or abstract submission?
You should contact firstname.lastname@example.org describing the nature of your error.
Which credit card do we accept online?
We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
Is there any charge for paying by credit card online for registration?
No, we do not charge for paying by credit card for registration.
Where do I find the 3 digit (CVV) security number?
The security number is on the back of the card and comprises of the last 3 digits within the security strip.
How will I know if my payment has been successful?
At the end of the process you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Transaction Approved’. You will also receive an email confirming your payment transaction within two working days.
What are the reasons for online payment failure? (If your payment gets failed, you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Unable to process your Transaction’.)
The most common reasons that you will receive a payment failed message are:
- You are using a Debit card rather than a typical Credit card.
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Some P.O. Box address will not be accepted.
- Your (CVV) 3 digit security code is incorrect.
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution.
- You might be using an old version of browser or your pop-up blocker is activated.
- You have a slow internet connection so it times out during the registration process.
What should I do to make a successful payment?
- Please use Visa and MasterCard.
- Be sure to enter correct credentials.
- Double check your (CVV) 3 digit security code is correct.
- Deactivate any pop-up blocker in your browser and mark our website as a safe website.
- Be sure that you browser is up to date.
- Please use a good internet connection such as Broadband ISDN, DSL, ADSL, ISDN etc.
Who should I contact if I have a query on online payment?
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or Call: +971 4 4270492 (Sunday – Wednesday between 9:00 am to 6.00 pm and Thursday between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm)